10 Best Product lifecycle management (PLM) software to use
10 Best Product lifecycle management (PLM) software
1. Propel Propel’s enterprise cloud software is the innovation platform for future brands. They Offer the world’s only integrated Product Lifecycle Management (PLM), Product Information Management (PIM) and Quality Management Systems (QMS) solutions that help all your employees, partners and customers deliver your best ideas to market. Propel has developed the only integrated PLM, PIM and QMS solutions built on the Salesforce platform the world’s most secure, trusted and flexible cloud platform. Their SaaS PLM, PIM and QMS software helps everyone collaborate better on all the product information needed for market success, and only takes a few weeks to get up and running.
2. Upchain Upchain is a cloud PLM solution with a fully functioning PDM system within it. Upchain PLM solution is designed to help organizations collaborate on design, engineering production, and maintenance processes across their entire value chain. Upchain makes managing complex design processes easy. It enables reliable control over change management as information moves from suppliers through to clients and back down in a closed-loop manufacturing environment. With cloud deployment and built-in workflow management and project dashboards, organizations can keep every stakeholder in the loop through an iterative design and development process.
3. Arena PLM & QMS Arena help companies to design, produce, and deliver innovative products quickly with cloud-based PLM and QMS platform. Modern product companies rely on distributed teams and global supply chains to develop products and ensure regulatory compliance for FDA, ISO, ITAR, EAR, and environmental compliance. Arena support more than 1,300 complex high-tech electronics and medical device customers around the world to bring electrical, mechanical, and software designs together into a single solution. Arena enables every participant throughout the entire product lifecycle to work together increasing visibility and traceability. This accelerates new product development (NPD) and new product introduction (NPI) by streamlining processes, automating review cycles, and reducing errors to increase profitability.
4. Teamcenter Teamcenter is a comprehensive end-to-end PLM solution that optimizes
processes throughout the product lifecycle. Teamcenter’s features include adaptable PLM foundation, materials management billing, electrical design management, manufacturing data, process management, mechanical design management. Additionally, the solution provides material data, lifecycle management, model based systems engineering, product configuration, cost management and others. Its document management and publishing tool allows users to create specifications, analysis reports, 2D/3D illustrations, spreadsheets, test results and technical publications.
5. Oracle’s Agile PLM Oracle’s Enterprise Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) is a strategic approach to managing the entire lifecycle of your products from the ideation phase of initial requirements-gathering through to the design, prototyping, certification, production, customization, service, recycling and retirement. It was created to help businesses increase profits through innovation. It markets itself as being equipped to manage your entire product value chain, as part of Oracle’s Value Chain Management portfolio of solutions. The solution helps give you the tools to centralize product data, streamline processes, and launch quality products faster.
6. Duro Duro’s enterprise cloud software empowers distributed hardware engineering and manufacturing teams to streamline their product data management, build a resilient supply chain, and accelerate product development. As simple to use as a spreadsheet, Duro leverages software automation to increase workforce productivity and reduce the risks inherent in engineering and manufacturing hardware products. With simple revision management for BOMs, CAD files, and supply chain data, engineering teams will increase communication productivity with their suppliers and shorten timelines to production.
7. OpenBOM OpenBOM is a cloud-based real-time collaboration and data management software for managing parts, catalogs, bill of materials, inventories, and purchase orders. The software is used in all stages of engineering, manufacturing, and supply chain environments. OpenBOM can be used in place of PDM, PLM, or ERP systems. The solution can also integrated with CAD, PLM, and ERP systems to ensure your business is operating to it’s fullest potential. Real-time access via the cloud lets you work with your team with instant updates. You can also attach images of your parts and assemblies in the bill of materials.
8. Odoo MRP Odoo’s one-of-a-kind database offers up a fully integrated solution to MRP, Quality, Maintenance, PLM. Odoo MRP allows multi-level intuitive BoM tracking, which ties in with your whole inventory and product catalog. Simplify, streamline, and organize production through operations, work centers, and detailed steps. Expertly manage cost analysis, time-tracking, and lot serial number traceability with the greatest of ease, thanks to Odoo’s real-time reporting. Odoo has everything you will ever need to efficiently keep track of your manufacturing processes. This MRP will help with shop floor automation, workcenter control, real-time communication, and advance reporting. It will also optimize your inventory levels but that’s only scratching the surface.
9. ENOVIA Powered by the 3DEXPERIENCE® platform, ENOVIA is the place to plan your definition of success. With a broad portfolio of technical and business applications, ENOVIA enables stakeholders across the enterprise to contribute to sustainable innovation. ENOVIA provides a comprehensive and robust set of capabilities for product lifecycle management. With PLM capabilities on the platform, digital continuity ensures PLM data is accessible by everyone in the value network and that all relevant stakeholders are included in the PLM processes.
10. Autodesk PLM 360 Autodesk PLM 360 is now Fusion Lifecycle, a cloud-based product lifecycle management (PLM) application used to create a product information backbone for a company and its extended enterprise through automating the management of processes, product data, and people. Stop struggling with siloed spreadsheets or overly complex traditional PLM systems that fail to provide value and the capabilities to manage your critical business processes.