10 Best Android Emulator for Windows
10 Best Android Emulator for Windows
2. KOPlayer KOPlayer is a free android emulator that comes with kernel technology built under the x86 technology. This android emulator is compatible with Windows XP, 7, and 8 and gives a lot smoother performance than other traditional android emulators. This android emulator gives its users the benefits of better compatibility with your device, stable performance, and gives you the quality of entertainment that you won’t get on your cell phone. This android emulator comes with more than 99 apps and games. Other than this feature, KOPlayer also has an internally integrated Google Play store through which you can download all sorts of apps and games you want to enjoy on your PC.
3. BlueStacks BlueStacks founded in 2011 and primarily focused on mobile gaming on computers. It is an android emulator that allows you to use android apps on your PC and Mac. BlueStacks android emulator runs the 4.4.2 KitKat version of Android. It has more than 210+ million users. This compatible android emulator gives you a customized windows app that is either the full window size or in a fixed size for the windows on Mac or PC. This android emulator gives a high-quality performance. You can easily install apps from the integrated Google Play store and also from the BlueStacks apps.
4. Remix OS Player Remix OS Player is known as a good and advanced android game emulator at the present moment. This game emulator is popular among developers as Android games run on PC smoothly without any disruptions. It gives you a cutting-edge performance with the best compatibility with your PC and Mac architecture. Remix OS Player has the Marshmallow Android, which is an up to date version of the Android emulator. You can enjoy the latest games and apps by using this android emulator. Remix OS Player allows you to play multiple android games at the same time without reducing the performance of games.
5. Leapdroid android emulator Leapdroid gives you a better and smoother performance to run Android apps and games. You get access to the two VM applications by the Leopdroid android emulator. The first VM allows you to use a single instance of this emulator, which is the same as others. The second VM allows you to use two instances of this emulator at a single time. This android emulator uses the KitKat 4.4.4 version of Android. This android emulator is popular among developers due to its high performance in games installation and playing.
6. YouWave android emulator YouWave is the one to run various android games and apps on your PC and Mac. This android emulator supports Windows XP, 7, and 8 with smooth performance. YouWave Android emulator comes with Lollipop android, which helps you in installing the latest apps and games on your system. This android emulator also comes with the feature of SD card, which allows its users to save games and apps on PC. This android emulator is highly compatible and is too fast in performance.
7. GenyMotion GenyMotion is a well-known Android emulator for running different android apps on PC and particularly for app development. This android emulator is a multi-platform as it runs on the top of the VirtualBox, which is there to provide its users the best performance regarding the use of apps and games. You can customize the settings of this android emulator according to your ease, and you can also download various apps and games from Google Play Store and other sites as well.
8. MEmu android emulator You can have the experience of downloading the latest android games on your PC by installing the MEmu android emulator. You can use multiple accounts for the same game, or you can also play various games at the same time on a single account. You can customize the emulator’s display on your desktop according to your requirements. This android emulator is considered as a good emulator among developers as it shows the best performance, stability, and compatibility regarding the installation and use of apps and games on PC.
9. Windroy Windroy is an Android emulator that works with the Windows kernel. It is not the type of emulator that works with a simulator like VirtualBox. This emulator works on the real machine, which makes it super fast. It comes with all the best Android features that you can have on your PC. What makes this android emulator different is that you can not only download apps and games but also can download some amazing and latest 3D games. You get the real experience of using an Android by downloading the Windroy Android emulator.
10. Andy android emulator Andy android emulator is based on a mobile operating architecture that is compatible with PC, Mac, and cloud as well. This android emulator breaks the barriers between your desktop and mobile operating system. Andy android emulator also keeps its users updated about the latest apps and games that they can download from this emulator. The operating system of Andy emulator syncs itself with the user’s account, which makes it easy and fast to download various apps and games on the PC.